The new LON-LAT Connection Kit v2 has some thrilling new features:
– search online in Open Street Map database for locations that are not in our local database.
– flat projection mode plus a rigged flat worldmap.
– separate country extrudes, just type in the name or code of a country and the extrude will be added to your scene.
– graticules were added to the globe rigs.
Of course all the existing features remain the same, here is the full list:
LON-LAT Connection Plugin:
– selection and creation of locations from a list with thousands of cities
– OSM queries for locations not in the database
– easy creation of connections between location
– file parsing for creating large amounts of locations and connections
– parametric settings for the created locations and connections
– manual input of personal lon-lat locations
– country extrudes for separate countries
LON-LAT Connection Library:
– 2 rigged vector globes in 110m and 50m resolutions
– 2 rigged maps in 110m and 50m resolutions
– new graticules setting for the rigs
– high resolution natural globe
– sweep line object with embedded animation system
– 8 different markers
Important notice: in order to get a working license, you need to enter your Cinema 4D serial on the order form.
You can find your serial by opening Cinema 4D and selecting “personalise” from the “help” menu at the top. The dialog that will appear contains your 11-digit C4D serial at the right.
– works on Cinema 4D R13-R15, Windows and Mac
– to use Open Street Map search, an internet connection is necessary